A comfortable and practical everyday jacket in a classic worker style. It is a unisex jacket and has a slightly boxy fit.
- Loose fitting, box shaped, unisex fit
- Five button opening
- 4 patch pockets, with one of them being an internal pocket on wearer’s right hand side
- Seams are traditionally reinforced with 1cm wide flat fell finishing on sleeves and body
- 100% cotton drill in Over Dyed Olive
- Available in two sizes: S-M and M-L
Jacket measurements for size SMALL - MEDIUM:
Shoulder tip to shoulder tip: 46cm
Sleeve length (Shoulder tip to cuff hem) 63.5cm
Nape to hem: 69cm
Chest, waist and hip circumference: 108cm
Jacket measurements for size MEDIUM - LARGE:
Shoulder tip to shoulder tip: 54cm
Sleeve length (Shoulder tip to cuff hem) 67cm
Nape to hem: 72cm
Chest, waist and hip circumference: 132cm
Please note: The Over-Dyed Olive is a hand crafted garment that has been over dyed. The colour and tone have a beautiful richness and depth, but with over dyed garments there may be imperfections and fading, but these are part of its beauty and intended in its design.
Beautifully made to order in New Zealand by Kirsty McLay. Orders take 15 working days to be dispatched.
Please see our Product Care page for info on how to look after your cushion.
Free international shipping for orders over NZD$100. For more info please see our Shipping Info page.
For this jacket in Navy and Black, please see the Worker Jacket product page.