A practical layer to keep you warm on cold days.
The sleeves are fitted compared to its oversized boxy body, which we feel gives this jacket an interesting and flattering fit.
The lining (on the lined option) is a lovely black viscose, with a gentle twill and is very soft. It has a subtle matte finish to it. We wanted something that was not shiny, but still had a good ease when taking on and off.
- Available lined or unlined
- Two big patch pockets at the front
- 4 Hand sewn on buttons
- Traditional top stitching and flat felled seams down sleeves and underarms to hem
- The lined version is beautifully hand finished, with hand sewing on the hems and cuffs
- Black 80% Wool 20% Acrylic woven in Seoul
- Black lining made from 100% viscose
- Jacket weight coating
- Mottled buttons
- Can be gently hand washed at home
It comes in one size.
Fits NZ womens size 8-16.
The model in the images is a NZ size 10 and is 167cm tall
The design and cut is based on our Boxy worker style jacket (similar fit with the more fitted arms compared to the boxy shaped body), which was originally designed as a women's jacket, but is also worn by men for mens small or medium size.
Please check the measurements against a garment you have at home.
Please see our Product Care page for info on how to look after your jacket.
For shipping info please see our Shipping Info page.